Addressing each of the obligations of having a car that we list can help you take care of your financial health and safeguard your assets. Having a car is a convenience that includes several important costs that directly influence financial health.
We present you with a guide of some of the costs that you can incur when having a car or want to Pledge Pickup truck (รับจำนำรถกระบะ, which is the term in Thai), so you can get an idea of how much money it represents, and thus, allow you to calculate in what way and in what proportion it will affect your finances.
The Cost Of The Car
The final cost of each car not only obeys the list price stipulated by the manufacturer but also undergoes modifications due to various levies:
- VAT applied to materials used during car assembly.
- VAT to the transfer service.
- VAT when buying at the agency.
- ISAN (New Car Tax).
Obligations Of Having A Car
- Different specialists emphasize the importance of making preventive maintenance to our cars, as well as being attentive to mileage to perform timely and adequate reviews and maintenance.
- The maintenance schedules are recommended to be carried out every 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 100 thousand kilometers. This recommendation transcends the model or brand.
- Each overhaul should include a change of air filter and engine oil, as well as renewal of the oil filter.
- Check tire pressure, as well as tread wear. Rotate the tires from time to time.
- Every 10,000 kilometers check and refill the levels of oil, water, brakes, hydraulic components such as the radiator, differential and gearbox oil.
- The brakes should be checked maximum every 30,000. This recommendation also depends on the use that is given to this system, as it is considered the most important safety review.
- Shock absorbers must be replaced every 50,000 kilometers. This will always have the control and stability of the car.