If you don’t have a lot of free space in front of the shower, you can plan a fixed part, and thus reduce the size of the door. Also, with this, it will be lighter.
Check out these 6 steps to Bathroom Refurbishment Sunderland.
- Coatings that give amplitude:
It may be a cliche, but it works. It is important to choose your bathroom wall tiles wisely and not just get carried away by aesthetics. Getting the materials right can give you visual meters.
- A more comfortable dresser:
Do you want to give your bathroom a unique and personal look at the time of Bathroom Refurbishment Sunderland? Choose high-quality countertops and create the sink with them.
– Cleaner sink. Choose easy-to-clean surfaces and avoid delicate materials, which can easily be stained by perfumes or cosmetic products.
– The vanity unit. Plan it to be useful to you. If you choose it with drawers, that are fully opening. And in terms of measurements, think that towels need 45 cm deep and gels, 15 cm.
- Choose faucets that save:
If you don’t decide on one or the other, a tip: those with a simple design (tubular, very straight …) look good in all types of bathrooms. They are a safe bet.
- Choose the ideal screen for your bathroom:
If you are 110 cm wide, you can have a fixed screen without a door or profiles, the best option to gain light and space. If you have less, opt for a closed transparent glass partition and thin aluminum profiles –the best material.
Very secure. For maximum stability choose tempered or secured glass with a thickness between 6 and 8 mm.
- Plan your light points well:
You will have to light between three and four areas: general, in front of the mirror and the shower or bathtub area and the toilet, if they are separated.
General light: Choose luminaires with a neutral color temperature (4,500 K), recessed, and wide-angle (120º) to create minimal twilight zones. In general, about 100 lux is recommended to illuminate a bathroom.
In front of the mirror: It is the best light to make up without shadows. Here, choose 5000K to prevent colors from shifting. In this specific area, 500 lux is recommended.
- Avoid moisture and gain comfort:
While designing Bathroom Refurbishment Sunderland, if you don’t have a window, make sure you have an extractor with an “anti-return” system to prevent outside air from entering. A timer that keeps it on for a while after the light is turned off will also help prevent moisture.