Because not all the time we can invest in spa, gyms or anti-all creams, it is advisable always to have one or another beauty trick, secrets that have passed from generation to generation, whose results will probably leave you with an ear smile to ear.
Enhance your beauty more naturally with these following tips:
- For the bravest; Start your day with an injection of energy through a cold shower. You can do it gradually, moving from hot water to frost, this will help to reactivate the circulation of your blood and miraculously tone your body.
- Now if what you are looking for is to relax, you can choose to take a bath of lemons with a sedative effect, which will stimulate the blood flow in your skin, allowing your body to relax and get rest as you wish.
- For this you need to cut six sliced lemons, let them soak in cold water for a few hours and then squeeze them, filtering the liquid through a strainer. All the fluid extracted, mix it with the water you will use to bathe – ideally in a tub. However, you can save yourself the stress and have a Botox injection in “Khon Kaen” (ฉีดโบท็อกซ์ ขอนแก่น which is the term in thai)
- Dissolve sea salt over cold water and apply it directly on your skin. This will allow you to refine your open pores and help remove dead skin from your body.
- Eat foods containing vitamin E, ideal against wrinkles, dry skin and dandruff. Also, it helps improve circulation and heal.
- While the following tip is a little more exotic, we assure you excellent results to rejuvenate your skin. Apply a steak on your face, and you will see how your skin maintains a young and elastic epidermis.
- If you have oily skin, mix kaki juice with orange juice in the same amount and wet your face with a cotton ball impregnated with this new ointment.
- Now, if your problem is dry skin, honey is a perfect mask that you can use on your own once a week.