It is the right for every customer that he gets every amenity in the hotel when he is staying there, and therefore it is the responsibility of hotel management to get them comfortable and make sure that as long as they are there, they feel relaxed. For that, hotel management has to choose quality products for their customers. One of the products which they should not compromise is the hotel towel [ผ้าขนหนูโรงแรม, which is the term in Thai] because you will want to make sure that your customer feels right at home. This hotel towels guide will going to breakdown important features such as price, material, weight, so that you can make the best choice.
When you think of hotel towel, it does not only mention to hand cloth or washcloth, but it also includes bath mat, bath towel, and bath sheet. You want to make sure that you choose the best quality product for your customer.
- The bath mat is smaller in sizes as compared to bath towels. They are used on the bathroom floor in place of a rug to prevent it from the slippery floors.
- A bath sheet has a larger length than a bath towel.
- Bathrobes are wrapped around the guests; they are used to wrap around your belt to keep the robe in place. They do not get dry as much easier because they tend to get heavier when saturated with water.
When considering to but a towel, you should buy those towels which are heavier in weight as compared to the light ones. Because they can absorb more water than lighter ones, your customer should feel the luxury. Towels that weigh between 15-20 lbs per dozen are heavier and ready to absorb water. You can place a lighter towel in places like the gym, motels, or athletic clubs, but the heavier towels should be placed at the spa to make your customer comfortable.
You should select one of the best materials for your towel to make your customers comfortable.
- Cotton/Polyester blend is consisting of 86% cotton and 14% polyester, which seems to be great on budget and pocket-friendly.
- Open-end cotton is 100% cotton with low price.
- 100% cotton is soft and delicate to touch.
- Egyptian cotton is high quality 100% cotton, which is used in the spa.
Once you have selected your towels, your only concern should be how to maintain its freshness for a long-lasting period. You should handle your towels with care and make sure that your customer gets to feel the luxury whenever he uses it.